Continuing Carthage


In my continued rush to get an army painted in time for my best mate to arrive in just over a week I've been a busy boy.



First up are a unit of Caetrati. Iberian light infantry these are lovely Copplestone sculpts from foundry. These guys seem to be fairly useful in Infamy! Infamy! So I've got high hopes for them.


Then a group of Balearic slingers. These will be handy for some ranged annoying of the enemy. The only other unit with decent range that are available are some Cretan Archers but I think the slingers are more theatre appropriate. These are Crusader figures. 


Finally, a unit of Iberian Horse, I can use these as lights or Nobles, I reckon the lights might be more useful. Again these are some great Copplestone sculpts available from Foundry.

Comments

Post a Comment