Carthaginians completed


And after a week of rabid brushwork I have a completed Carthaginian army. 


 


I managed to add a few things to my original plan. Firstly I got General done. He was actually the second figure I plucked out but the other one was a bit too Roman looking so he got turfed for a far more Hirsute fella. He has yet to be named!

I also got an Elephant and accompanying Libyan Skirmishers done. We might get to have a game with Nelly but I imagine it will be fairly pachyderm obsessed.


The last unit finished were these Iberian Scutari. This force is meant for the Iberian Theatre of the 2nd Punic war so at this stage there are no Celts or any of Hannibals Veterans to add to the force but all those guys are sitting in the shoebox waiting for their moment. All I really need to add are some Numidian cavalry. They'll get their time. Cheers!


Comments

Post a Comment