Last one before the new Year


Just to finish up 2022 here are the last units I completed before the Christmas business took away my painting time. 


First up are two units of Militia and a leader for the Mexican republicans. These guys are fairly useless in game but they make up the numbers!


Then next up are 10 more regulares. These guys will be mixed in with another two units in white that I painted up for the Filibusters project. This will make a formation of 3 groups so will be the largest in the army, hence why they get the flag!


And here is a quick group shot of the figs I've painted recently. Not a bad amount of output. 
I now have about two weeks to paint the French! Oh dear!


Here are some pics I took to use in the article I did for the Lardies Annual. I rewrote some random events rules that Rich Clarke had written 20 odd years ago in his articles for Wargames illsutrated.



There is also some scenarios for the Maximilian Adventure written by Richard Crawley so there is double the fun in there. The magazine is available here https://toofatlardies.co.uk/product/lard-magazine-2022/ and for 6 quid it is rediculously good value.


See you next year, hopefully with the Fench I've completed!


 

Comments

Post a Comment