A quick sneak at another ancient Magazine



Another instalment of ancient scenarios for Strombringer RPG.



Some time after I put out the post about Stormbringer scenarios in long dead RPG magazines, https://theleadpile.blogspot.com/2019/11/stormbringer-in-mags.html , Steve left a note in the replies to say that there was another scenario published in Pegasus magazine. After a bit of a search on line I managed to find a copy. Seems it was in the last edition of the mag which was published in early 1983. It's a pretty short scenario and involves a short journey, a fight with Clakars and rummage through a tomb for a magical item.





What does fascinate mw is the number of gaming/RPG magazines that have disappeared over the years. I think I'm going to have to a bit of research and do a post about all the ones I can find.

Comments