And the winner is.......



Last week I posted a little competition to celebrate the fact that 150 of you lovely folks had decided to follow me humble wee blog (2 more people have joined since, Cheery wave to newbies!).

I asked you to leave a comment and give me an idea of what you were working on so that I could convert and paint a miniature to send to you as a thankyou.

30 of you left messages (and chico left two!) and I chucked the number 30 into https://www.random.org/ and it spat out the number 6 which, counting from the top, gives the prize to the Responsible one! of http://the-responsible-one.blogspot.co.uk/

He said
"Just trying to clear the decks at the moment to start some serious work on either my Inquisitorial warbands or my Dark Angels - just not decided which to start with yet!"

So Mr One. I've got a figure in mind for either of those two projects, just drop me a line and let me know which you'd prefer or if you want me to make your mind up for you. Then we can sort out getting it sent to you at some point.

Thanks again for everybody's continued interest in my meanderings. 

Cheers.

Comments

  1. Responsible One wins...flawless victory.

    Love your work WP

    ReplyDelete
  2. Responsability always counts in the end, well done to you both, now I'm eager to see what comes out of all this !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woo hoo! I don't usually win things! I'll drop you a note shortly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet. I hope this wil bring unexpected minigoodness to a 'responsible table' ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just joined up, I'm no 153! Great blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I look forward to see what cleverness you come up with as the prize in question.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on the milestone and to the winner. Too bad I'm late again.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment