I showed you this sorry mess in the last post. It's sad remains have been sitting round in my hobby box room for ages but I finally decided to tackle it's restoration.
First up was a thorough dip in the Powerspray. Whatever the previous owner had used for the black was horrible sludgey stuff and took ages to get off what I did. It's not perfect but it'll do for me.
I then added bits from the current truck kit that I had. Gun, roll bar and boarding ramp all seem to fit pretty well.
If your in the habit of reading the comments in the posts then you'll know that Erny and I have discovered that, between us, we've got a full battlewagon (nearly) so in order to decide who gets to keep the wagon we figured we'd play a series of Gorkamorka games with the bits of the Battlewagon as loot. At some point someone will (hopefully) win all the bits and they will become the proud owner of a new wagon! I'm looking forward to it.
And just to relive my youth and complete the pun of the post title