More Loot

While I was in the midlands the other day, Linz presented me with a box of 'stuff'. Apart from the landraider (now my sons of Horus have two! Yay!) there was some lovely metal treasure as well. 



Hidden in the box were some pre-slotta orcs, a hobgoblin, a Gobbo wolf rider with a missing foot, and orc boar rider, a nick Lund orc but no wolf (:( ), a couple of plastic imperial guard and an unpictured plastic squat torso. I even managed to squeeze an RT chaplain out of his sweaty mits as my Space Sharks are in serious need of some leadership after their last outing! 

Also hiding in the clutter were these wonderful old pieces of lead. According to the good folks on the oldhammer Facebook group I have been blessed with a doppleganger, an oytugh, a roper, an intellect devourer, and either a krell or cave crawler or rust monster and the guy with the shield was identified as an aspis but I couldn't find any reference to them walking and using weapons. Do you have any ideas? 

And, just to prove that I have been doing some painting as well as some acquiring, here is a progress shot of the mounted thugs. Spears and shields have a base coat on and then I need to spend time on the horses. 


Comments

  1. Those are from the same Grenadier box set, Dwellers Below or something like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice free haul. Real treasure if BIN prices for Landraiders on ebay are anything to go by.

    The grenadier dnd sculpts are tiny.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bah to your BINs! I'm a keeping this bad boy!

      Delete
    2. That's the way to do it, I've never sold anything. But I've seen the up for a few hundred a go.

      Delete
  3. This is my mates old one from back in the day, It's laid in it's box for 25 years never fully built. Do you think many of these 100quid plus models get sold, I got my other one for 20 quid.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No I really doubt it. I have five and the most expensive one was the one I bought from GW in the early 90's.

      Delete
  4. In Australia I sold my NIB Landraider and RBT Ork plastic box for $250 on ebay.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment