Lard Workshop




The weekend before last I went up to Nottingham to put on a couple of games of Infamy! Infamy! at the second Lard Worshop. The lardy day was part of Britcon which is a games convention at the university builing in the centre of the city. 


As you can see from the photo above, the venue we had been given was a gorgeous room. The rest of the event containeed various tournaments for different rulesets, independent traders, bring and buy, that sort of thing.

This was my table. Romans attacking the Goth Laager with a few changes which I'll talk about in a bit.


The following pics are the rest of the games. I'll do my best to remember what they were!


This is Jon Savages newest twist on What a Cowboy this time with Gangsters and Drug Barons!


Rich Clarkes latest test game for his War in the east handbook.


Sid's When the Last sword is Drawn (or Bonzai Bonkers if you want to wind him up!)


David Hunter was running a Lord of the rings Midgard game.


Charlie's gorgeous Kiss me Hardy game incorporating his on changes and 'improvements'


This was a Cthuluesque take on What a Cowboy but I missed who created and ran it.


This was a Sharp Practice game set in the Cape War I believe.


Chain of Command in 15mm by Chris Smith.


Jeremy's Dux game but set in the middle ages.


Joe's massively impressive Big CoC game,


And Finally Ken Walsh's ACW Sharp Practice game,



Here is a quicj pic of my game in full flow.


 For this game I'd decided to add more cavalry and add to the effectiveness of the Goth charge.
This meant painting more Goth Cavalry...


And I added some Roman Cavalry as well.


I also made myself a couple of Morale trackers that I was well chuffed with. 


Cheers, till next time!

Comments

Post a Comment