Sweating Buckets!

 
Why do I do this to myself? Why do I set myself deadlines that leave me sweating over a my painting table with a game looming in the near distance?

Motivation! That's why! You know it bloody well works!

The game I've offered to put on at the club is this Saturday, which, at the time of writing, gives me 3 more evenings of painting. That should be enough? Right?

The image above shows the French Foreign Legion that I've gotten done for the Maximilian game.


And above are the Chasseurs D'Afrique about half way through. 

  
This just leaves me with the Zouave's and a mounted Mexican commander to complete. (you might notice that the Chasseurs are a little more naked in the above pic).


I've also got this lovely sourcebook to work my way through, find my rule book, my dice, my cards, write the scenario and force lists, pack everything up and get to the club on time.

No probs!

Comments

  1. Those look great, this has been on my to do list for quite a while.
    Cheers
    Stu

    ReplyDelete
  2. ack - on the deadline pressure, been there, done that... seems the only way I can press on with painting but it does sap some of the joy out of the hobby. That said, looking good!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment