Chinese Troops


A quick update on the Chinese Warlord Troops. Last time you saw a colour test for these guys and I've been hard a work since. 

These guys are all going to be for one of the two factions. So far I've completed 4 units and I expect there to be another two for to complete this Warlords troops.

First up are a set advancing troops. Nice straight forward infantry. They were lovely to paint. I'll be getting more of these guys, at least one more unit for each side.

Next are some assualt troops, all armed with SMG's. Under the Through the Mud and Blood rules these guys are really only used for close combat but if a squad of 10 manages to get in to contact with anybody they are going to make a horrible mess.

Then there are some marching infantry. Just your standard rifle armed infantry.

And finally some White Russians in Chinese service. These guys will have another unit to keep them company. I'll need to get them some officers to keep thme in line but they will probably be the most effectively infantry on the field.

I also made a start on a little tank for the force. A cute little FT17 will be trundling across the countryside. I'm going to get an armoured car of some sort for the other side so that there will be a couple of high tecj behemoths stalking the land.


Just in case you wanted a scale comparison of my little tank!

See you next time.

 

Comments

  1. Great job, those look wonderful. Looking forward to seeing them on the table.
    Cheers
    Stu

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful work! Any chance you could share the paints used?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi veroo, In mostly use Foundry with a fair smattering of GW paints thrown in. The foundry triads for the Khaki (some of the uniforms and the Russians tops) is Butterscotch and the greys of the uniforms are GW. The Russians trousers are Foundry Drab. If there are any more specifics you need just let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These look really good. I know nothing about the period, but the painting is very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks like another cracking project from you Col, your focus still amazes me and I look forward to seeing this progress.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment