Sunday, 4 March 2018

The Ferrous Dukes - Done



Well, i did it. I finished some figures. It took me till March but Fuck it, They are done.

I now have an Oarlock gang that I can play some Necromunda with. I've got games booked in and I'm looking forward to them.


Now that my painting funk is over I can get on with painting other stuff. Hooray!

22 comments:

  1. Great work, WP!

    I look forward to destroying them in the underhive. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We'll see about that in a couple weeks Mr Pixi!

      Delete
  2. Looking great, ready to make some fuss over the Underhive!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's the plan. I'm fair looking forward to the weekend.

      Delete
  3. Gotta hate the paint funk. Gratz on finishing the project! Always a good feeling to move onto the next. Love the paint on those Orlocks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've actually got a deadline and something to paint for it so I've seen an upsurge in productivity which I'm really happy with.

      Delete
  4. Glad you have got your mojo back!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a great looking gang. The reference to caution stripes should conceal them well among the infrastructure of the hive.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wanted to try using caution stripes in a different way. i think it worked ok.

      Delete
  6. They look awesome mate!! Maybe we should do a Necromunda game at BOYL! My old Orlocks against your new ones!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'l bring along my Tech gang who should be finished by then. We'll make it a date.

      Delete
  7. They look great, nice work on these.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...