The Revenge of Joris Von Borson...A Warhammer Scenario


I posted these up on the Oldhammer Facebook group earlier so I thought I might as well share them here. This is the result of having to cover someone else's lesson and a need to entertain myself. The pages are fairly self explanatory. I'll apologise in advance for spelling, grammar and poor handwriting but I just pumped it out in an hour and I have very little desire to redraft in this heat!

Have fun and let me know if you decide to play it (obviously you change any of the forces to nay figures you wish, goes with out saying).


There are no stats so you can use what ever version of WH you fancy (or any other fantasy battle game for that matter) I'm sure you'll be able to figure out how to categorise the different levels of heroes. You're clever people.








Comments

  1. Just out of curiosity, how hot was this heat? I'd like to know, so I can laugh at how feeble it was compared to where I'm living :P :DDD

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment