Mother's Day Cow

A quick post to show that despite it being Mother's Day I managed to squeeze in a bit of painting. 



The bull headed beastman us nearly done. There are bits and pieces I will go back and attack when I've got more time but he's ok. I was so engrossed that it wasn't thinking to much about colours so he looks a bit nurgly but I'm not going to let it bother me. If I get time I'll re paint the shield red and that should do the trick. 

I also did a bit of work on two other beastmen. Guess which one has the albino mutation? I'll get these two finished in the next couple of days.

I did get time to strip the two figs I'd undercoated grey and resprayed them black. Much happier now. 

I also undercoated 3 chaos hounds that I'd rolled as an extra reward that Rab and Antipixi had suggested I add in order to catch up with their warbands. 

Hopefully more updates tomorrow! 

Comments

  1. Looking good!

    You're going to have a fully painted warband before we play, at this rate! I feel shame at my lack pigment on metal.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should feel shame! ;)

      They're coming on nicely, WP, I'm looking forward to seeing the finished crew in the lead next week.

      Delete
    2. Well that's the plan. Don't wanna be turning up with naked mini's!

      Delete
  2. Nicely done Mr. Priest, can't wait for the rest!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers my good man! Haven't you got a blog post to be writing?

      Delete
  3. Those are looking really great. I especially the albino beastman. Model selection is great, painting is great as usual, man, you're heading towards a great warband !

    You had me worried for second when I read about Mother's day, hopefully it is not the same day in France so I didn't forget the mother of my 2 children

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My mum is over 300 miles away but My wife got flowers and cards and stuff from our wee man (he doesn't know it yet but he owes me!) however he decided that the best way to show his mother his appreciation was to spew over her repeatedly. Lovely.

      Delete

Post a Comment